Sunday, May 28, 2006

There's a slippery slope!

Okay folks,

Not only did I fall off the end of the Earth, I have discovered there's a slippery slope on the edge that keeps snatching my eyes beneath the horizon! But I refuse to give up, I am determined to force my way forward and to keep posting great stuff here! First thing is that MIDNIGHT SECRETS has done well, GREAT REVIEWs And FABULOUS READER MAIL, so I must thank you all from the bottom of my heart . I sold out of the book at the Romantic Times Convention last week! Next I have to tell you I had a fabulous time at the Convention in Daytona. The ocean, beach, and fun just refreshed my spirit and helped me to gain some perspective on personal and health issues currently dragging me down. I've written more since I've returned than I have in the past few months. I was burned out, but now I am excited again and that means more books that I hope you will love!
Next, I want to say a word about support. Life is too short and people are too precious! Please whenever you can reach out a helping hand, whenever you can say the right word to soothe, whenever you can end a malicious jibe, please don't hesitate to be the person that makes the difference!
Now I have a little goody to tell you about. Fellow Paranormal author, Jaci Burton, who is hot, hot, hot has a new book out! And OH MY GOSH! Have you ever had the fantasy of not one but two hot men after you?
OUT OF THE DARKNESS by Jaci Burton and C. J. Burton
(Ellora’s Cave)

Harlee has lived as a human her entire life, working as a psychiatrist on a secret government project evaluating captured werewolves and vampires. Then one night two strangers jerk her from her bed, blindfold her and turn her world upside down. She is taken deep into the realm of lycans and vampires and told an unbelievable story-that she is the daughter of a forbidden union between a vampire and a werewolf and now possibly the future leader of both their clans.

She doesn't believe them. Vampires and werewolves are the enemies of humans. She hangs onto her humanity, her one and only goal to escape from her sexy and enigmatic captors before she loses her heart and possibly her very soul.

The vampire Adrian's and the lycan Duncan's goals are entirely different-to mate with the fiery beauty and determine whether her dominant blood is vampire or werewolf. One merely desires her. One will claim her for all eternity.
But dark forces turn what begins as a search for identity into a struggle for survival.
Excerpt:
http://www.jaciburton.com/outofdark.html
Cover:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1419954180.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V52651030_.jpg
ABOUT JACI BURTON
Jaci Burton was born and raised in Missouri but now lives on an acre-and-a-half in Oklahoma with her husband Charlie. Jaci loves to write about passionate relationships with sometimes stormy outcomes but always a happily ever after. She’s a sucker for romance and a happy ending!
REVIEWS
Out of the Darkness is fabulous! This vivid glimpse of a world filled with vampires and lycans, secret plots and erotic sexual encounters will leave you clamoring for more. – eCataRomance Reviews
Out Of The Darkness is an incredible tale of one woman’s struggle with her past and what her future may become. – Romance Junkies
Website: http://www.jaciburton.com
MORE TO COME SOON!
Jennifer St. Giles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home