Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Still Alive


I will save spilling the gory details and just simply say that it has been one hell of a deep dark May through February, but life moves forward and there is light at the end of the tunnel. That I really think I can now see and yeah, I don't think it's a train this time. LOL. The good news is that I'll have a new story out at the end of this year that's going to be different from my other books. A military thriller with a slice of romance that I will write under the name J.L Saint. I started this story back in late 2000 to early 2001 then 9/11 happened and nobody would touch it. And I can't tell you how excited I am to finally get the opportunity to write Collateral Damage. You can read the first three chapters on my website. jenniferstgiles.com

I would love your feedback and tell me what you think about this fantastic cover!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home