Friday, August 12, 2005

Beyond Control!!! Intrique, Suspense, and Steamy!

Rebecca York got it right her hot suspense BEYOND CONTROL!! Just out from Berkley Publishing.
I'll tell you all about it in just a moment. First, a bit of an apology from me and my beyond reasonable control life. Since beginning this blog months ago(seems longer than that), my life started sprialing toward disaster! Fate is doing its best to keep me from posting many of my thoughts. The only time I've had to think is while driving, and by the time I get to the computer to write, I'm so harried, I can't remember a thing. Being target practice for the cosmos has me running on empty and ducking for cover. So, my apologies for having a less than happening blog and I'll endeavor to change that once I get through double deadline hell!
Now about Rebecca York!
After reading an excerpt for the first chapter I am thoroughly intrigued and can't wait to have time to read this hot book! It's an edge of your seat ride from the sex to the suspense. Don't miss it!
See what others are saying!

WOW! This was certainly one very hot, steamy, mind boggling and exciting suspense thriller. . . an absolutely riveting tale of suspense . . . with well-developed characters, stunning sensuality and some clever twists. A truly dynamite read! --Romance Designs

BEYOND CONTROL . . . plays out on two interwoven levels. The storyline is action-packed from the opening sequence at Maple Creek and never slows down until the lead couple learns what happened there. The tale also contains a delightful romance between Jordan and Lindsay that starts off with A Strangers in the Night encounter . . . and plays out on physical and paranormal planes. .. . a strong suspense-laden romantic tale. --Harriet Klausner

Four plus, Top Pick --RT Book club

BEYOND CONTROL by Rebecca York
(Berkley, August 2005) tells the story of telepaths who discover and develop their powers only when they sexually link with another of their kind.
Jordan Walker and Lindsay Fleming meet at a Washington, D. C., cocktail party. When they touch, they experience an electric moment of psychic awareness. As they explore the unique bond forming between them, they discover that the more intimate their contact, the more their psychic powers develop.
As with York’s Moon books, Lindsay and Jordan must work out their personal relationship against a background of danger and suspense after they stumble onto his murder cover-up at a secret biological weapons lab. At the same time, two other telepaths who want all the psychic goodies for themselves set out to wipe Jordan and Lindsay from the face of the earth.
Talk more soon!
Jennifer St. Giles
www.jenniferstgiles.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home