Monday, June 06, 2005

Just Had to Share

Almost three am and I'm still at the computer, accomplishing little work but having a great time with My Muse( see link if curious). I suppose we all need to do something every now and then for just the pure fun of it even if it doesn't make the least bit of reasonable sense at all. Old Chinese Proverb from new Chinese fortune cookie says
All reasonable men exist.....All passionate men truly live.
So tonight I toast Passion and a book of my heart that is truly living this year.
The Mistress of Trevelyan, a passionate love story that I'd been consumed by a passionate need to write is a finalist in a number of romance industry awards!
The Holt Medallion Award
The Golden Quill Award
The published Daphne du Maurier Award (the book won as an unpublished novel in 2002)
The National Readers Choice Award
The Book Sellers Best Award.
So tonight I celebrate passion and it's far reaching affects! And I thank all of those who judged in these contests for the great honor they pay me and The Mistress of Trevelyan
Talk soon
Jennifer St. Giles
www.jenniferstgiles.com

2 Comments:

Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Wow! Nice list. Go Jenni!

Robin

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mary Stella said...

Hi, Jennifer! Congrats on the acclaim for your book. I LOVED it! I'm so glad we were seated next to each other at RT, so we could chat about gothics in between signing.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home