Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Two Great Reviews and Some really unsual Bad Boys

Finally!! I see light at the end of the deadline tunnel, for my first paranormal contemporary that will hit the shelves summer of 2006! I think you're going to love it and I'll tell you more about it in the future! For now I wanted to tell you that my November gothic historical from Pocket Books. His Dark Desires recieved another great review (www.romancejunkies.com) and is the Rose Bud Pick of the Month at www.rendezvousreviews.com. So lots of happy dancing as my fingers pound on the keyboard.
Tomorrow, a friend, who I jokingly call my lost twin, and I will celebrate our Birthday and we're hoping for lots of fun and since she's single, I'd like to wish on her a day filled with some REALLY UNUSUAL BAD BOYS (Brava, September 2005) Mary Janice Davidson's style! Hot Hot Hot! Can you take it?
THEY'RE JUST THE SEXY BOYS NEXT DOOR.
IF NEXT DOOR IS A WEIRD, WEIRD PLACE.
Meet Damon, Maltese, and Shakar - three noble brothers from an enchanted kingdom where wooing and pleasuring is practically a royal commandment. They're hot. Irresistible. And just a little different. But what woman doesn't like a guy with a few surprises?
Read it for yourself! www.maryjanicedavidson.net
Well be back in the next day or two to celebrate the end of my paranormal and the beginning of my book due in October!!
Happy Hot Reading
Jennifer St. Giles
www.jenniferstgiles.com

2 Comments:

Blogger TJ Brown said...

The beginning of your book due in October? You all amaze me with how fast you can finish a book!
Teri

6:34 AM  
Blogger Mary Stella said...

Can't wait to read the new book, Jennifer. I fell in love with Stephen the last time. *g*

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home