Tuesday, August 07, 2007

USA TODAY BESTSELLER LIST

YES! LURE OF THE WOLF Hit the USA Today Bestseller list and I have been floating on cloud nine since the news popped up in a email from my editor last week. I was shocked! and so very excited. I have to thank my friends and family for getting together and having Circle of Seven Productions and Shiela English produce a fantastic book trailer for Lure of the Wolf. Photographer Annette Batista went to great links to have Mr. Romance Runner up Ozzie Walle and beautiful model Harmony Oslwald to portray my hero and heroine. They were perfect and the pictures were sizzling! Next I'd like to thank all of you out there who went and bought the book when it hit the shelves. You all made it happen for me and I am forever grateful!

huge thanks and much love
Jennifer St. Giles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home