Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Laugh Out Loud Blast Into the Past!

A CONNECTICUT FASHONISTA IN KING AUTHOR'S COURT!!! Yes, you read that correctly! It is a title of a book. And debut author Marianne Macusi delivers to the max in this sexy, chic-lit romp that will satisfy lovers of any genre. Camelot never had it so good as when Kat literally lands at Lancelot's feet in her Manolos and Merlin confiscates her cell phone just before she's carted off to the tower as a spy. Don't think you can get into such a far fetched notion?
Think again! And Lord help us all, because Marianne's voice grabs you from the first word and doesn't let you off the hook to take a good breath between knock out laughs. It won't be any surprise to me to one day see this book hit the movie screen. Marianne Mancusi, a Emmy Award winning television newsproducer, has hit the mark for a genre crossing, gotta have it in my hands read.
See for yourself at
http://www.mariannemancusi.com/Excerpt.html
Do Enjoy!
Talk again Soon
Jennifer St. Giles
www.jenniferstgiles.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You know I almost picked this book up today. It's looks funky and funny. Followed your posts from gb.net and then your website and then to your blog...wow, I'm an international traveller in my own mind. I'm Sam by the way and thought I'd say hello to another fellow writer who is crazy about Gerry and GB.net...Welcome to the madness eh? Had fun reading your blog! You should join romancing the blog...lots of nice posts there. Anyway *waving* hello to another southerner...
Sam
P.S. I had to buy Angela's new release today, you know how it is, we must support our friends but I've added this to my TBB pile!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Jax Cassidy said...

I can't wait to get it! I am very excited about the chick lit time travel thing.... gotta pace myself, just bought a $30 web book... today. hehe

Sam -- I'm a southern girl at heart. Grew up in Arkansas and Florida... now I'm a city girl. I'm a Gerry lover as well! :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Jana Armstrong said...

Congrats on your nom with Booksellsers Bests for Long Historical for The Mistress of Trevelyan. How exciting for you!!!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home